Thursday, September 24, 2009

Home grown Terrorism

This is scary to me and it is also alarming that idiots are coming to this country and plotting kill innocent people.  Apparently this Afghan ex-pat was planning on murdering innocent Americans in his adopted home country.  I do not understand why these people who hate America are coming to this country and preaching hate and stupidity if you don't love this country then stay in your home country.  There is a simple solution for people who find  America offensive LEAVE!  This person went one step further with a radical muslim mindset which is a warped vision of Islam.  I am have always believed that these people are a threat to moderate Islam and forward thinking and I still believe that today.  Apparently he tipped off that the police were looking for him by some radical Imam from Queens another malcontent who should not be preaching Islam and probably should be jailed for obstruction of justice.  This story underlies how important it is for America to have a strong and confident President who understands what is at stake in the battle against extremism.  Obama is clueless and the terrorists know this all too well.
The extremists are on the MOVE and something big is coming I pray for this country that our President wakes up and shows the understanding and steel to keep us safe.  I am afraid that we are in very incompetent hands and this might spell disaster for the American people.  Pray with me that I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment