Thursday, November 5, 2009

TRAGEDY AT FORT HOOD

My thoughts and prayers are with the soldiers and their families at Fort Hood and with the families of the dead and wounded. This strikes close to home I have family stationed on Fort Hood. My sister her husband and my young niece are all stationed at Fort Hood. I pray for the dead and wounded that they recover or find peace in this most trying of times. Thankfully, my family members located on Fort Hood were not harmed in the attack and for that I thank and praise Allah.  Apparently an American soldier by the name of Major Malik Nadal Hasan was behind this massacre and it has been released that he was a Muslim. As a Muslim I am horrified and sickened that a so called "Muslim" would murder innocent people and endanger the lives of my loved ones and other patriots serving their country at Fort Hood. Whatever his motives his actions were cowardly, despicable and inhumane.

No comments:

Post a Comment