Thursday, November 26, 2009

I give thanks for JIM KELLY

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone across the world! I hope that this holiday you are with loved ones enjoying what Allah has provided for his creations. Also I would like to take the time to say thank you to Jim Kelly, former quarterback of the Buffalo Bills for being amazing and all the memories past and present that he created for Bills fan. Mr. Kelly in his wisdom has issued the following proclamation regarding the state of affairs in Orchard Park, NY: To win Buffalo needs a franchise quarterback and Trent Edwards has to go! Mr. Kelly I could not agree more and I am hoping that in the 2010 draft the Bills can somehow procure Tim Tebow. This could prove tricky considering how many terrible teams are in the NFL this season. I am not necessarily opposed to the Bills lose their remaining games if it will mean they can draft a franchise quarterback like Tim Tebow. Only one major problem with Tebow he is a Florida Gator and I hate the Florida Gators! However, the Bills last great QB was also from a Florida college Jim Kelly attended the University of Miami. Maybe there is some magic in Florida QBs playing in BUFFALO lets hope so and let’s hope the Bills draft Tebow and return to prominence.

No comments:

Post a Comment