Saturday, January 30, 2010

Obama Terrible President Great Sports Announcer?

Apparently Obama has made a decision instead of being POTUS he wants to be a sports announcer! The economy is in shambles and America is bogged down in two wars and honestly Obama announcing Georgetown games instead of giving political speeches might actually save the Country!  Here is my suggestion let's give Obama his wish we can fire him as POTUS in 2012 and get rid of Clark Kellog as a sports announcer because Kellog is a terrible announcer and Obama is a worse POTUS.  I attempted to watch this game because I despise DUKE and Georgetown was dismantling them and this made me happy beyond words but the Obama love in was sickening.  They showed more shots of Obama/Biden than of the actual basketball players and that is when it hit me that once again this buffoon is not a POTUS he is a celebrity.  Like all celebrities he leaves much to be desired with his false charm and lack of substance. No other POTUS would be treated in this manner for two reason: (1) the media is enamored with Obama in a demented and unhealthy way and (2) no POTUS would be shallow, vain and self-important.  I never thought watching Duke lose a basketball game would make me sick I was wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment