Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Running in the Cold

I decided to run outside today in the cold a feat which I had been putting off for approximately two weeks. Well today I caved in and finally gave up I put on my running gloves my running hat and my insulated layers and went jogging into the bitter teeth of winter and I realized that I love winter. I am so glad that President Obama is not going to let a minor detail such as violating the U.S. constitution stop him from saving us from global warming. The reason is because in all seriousness I love the winter and do not want the planet heating up. Forget about the polar bears because well I have never meet a polar bear and frankly I do not care if I ever do meet a polar bear so let them swim in vain or go chew off Al Gore's disgusting face. I want to prevent global warming because I do not like warm weather plain and simple! I love the feeling of walking on a cold winter day and breathing in deep as the air burns my lungs and the tips of my fingers. The feeling of winter is much preferable to the suffocating sticky feel of humid summer nights and besides I do not swim or like being semi-nude for various reasons.

So thank you Mr. Obama for saving the world once again while the Country slips into a deeper recession I truly appreciate your efforts and I know the polar bears do as well.  Do not trouble yourself Mr. President with pesky details like the Constitutional requirement that all treaties that bind the U.S. be approved by two-thirds of the Congress that is merely some silly idea dreamed up before you were President probably by that lunatic Bush.

On a serious side note people the Economy is getting better just sit back and listen to the sound of their sirens calling you into the rocks.  Get on the Obama express we are heading for paradise!  Banks you better pick it up you are making Obama look bad!  Please do not make him resort to his private stash because if he has to he will save Christmas with you guessed it OBAMA MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment