Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Acquittal: Victory for the Defense

Today I had a theft trial and my client was acquitted in under ten minutes! Yes you read that correctly I moved for a motion for directed verdict at the close of the State's case and won an acquittal when the Magistrate granted my motion. I have now moved my record to 2 wins and 2 losses I have crawled back to .500 this victory is sweet because victory for defense counsel are so rare!

On a lighter note, why are people still talking about Tiger Woods he is a loser who cheated on his wife multiple times and was probably high on pills and alcohol when he crashed his car fleeing his golf club swinging wife.   If only Mr. Woods were hardline straight edge he would have no issues with the wife and law.  

No comments:

Post a Comment