Friday, January 22, 2010

NO HOPE TERRIBLE CHANGE IN OHIO

Ohio has experienced record highs in unemployment and the number of Ohioans living below the poverty line.  For most of my life I can recall Ohio being a place that people migrated to from other states because we always had jobs and resources.  Now I will readily admit that Northern Ohio has always been a little bit economically depressed but Northern Ohio is also iron-clad democrat and that speaks for itself I believe.  Since Obama came to town with his destructive economic policies the economic decay from Northern Ohio is starting to rot away the core of Ohio and thrust millions of Ohioans into abject poverty.  Ted Strickland is our Governor and historically I supported him but his refusal to walk away from destructive policies being advocated by the Democrats have caused me to change my mind.  It is time to kick Strickland and Obama out of office.

No comments:

Post a Comment